Get Request

Jamie Tabone

Feb 28, 2015, 10:17:37 AM2/28/15
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

When I have the following script:

val httpProtocol = http

val scn = scenario("GetApplication")
   .group("GetApplication"){
exec(http("indexhtml")
.get("/static/index.html"))
.exec(http("registerhtml")
.get("/static/register.html"))
.exec(http("mainhtml")
.get("/static/main.html"))
        }

Is a new connection for each get request being done, or it uses keep alive implicitly? If it uses keep alive can I make sure that the connection is closed after the end of session?

Thank you.

Jamie Tabone

Николай Василев

Feb 28, 2015, 11:04:30 AM2/28/15
to gat...@googlegroups.com
I asked something similar some days ago but still waiting for answer...

Николай Василев

Stéphane LANDELLE

Mar 3, 2015, 5:31:32 AM3/3/15
to gat...@googlegroups.com
By default (= if you don't change the values in gatling.conf or if you don't force a Connection request header):
  • keep alive is enabled
  • connection pools are per virtual user
  • the connection pool associated with a given virtual user is closed when the user is done

Stéphane Landelle
Lead developer

Jamie Tabone

Mar 3, 2015, 11:05:58 AM3/3/15
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Ok. Thanks a lot. I will take that into consideration.

Jamie