Are there many London based Gatling users here?

Barry Perez

Jan 18, 2017, 1:24:21 PM1/18/17
to Gatling User Group
Hi all!

I'm wondering how many of us there are based in London (or even the wider UK in general)?

If there are quite a few then perhaps we could start a meetup group to share knowledge and experience?

Cheers,
Barry

Ravi Edara

Jan 24, 2017, 2:58:22 AM1/24/17
to Gatling User Group

Hi,

I am Ravi and would like to know more on Gatling capabilities.
I want to  do a quick POC on Gatling on some web application that is possible to access and share the content?

Barry Perez

Jan 24, 2017, 4:30:03 AM1/24/17
to Gatling User Group

chandra shekhar Turha

Jan 24, 2017, 4:38:13 AM1/24/17
to Gatling User Group
Hi, is the left put RAM (less than 400MB) not enough to start the gatling application ?

Thanks,
Shekhar

chandra shekhar Turha

Jan 24, 2017, 4:44:56 AM1/24/17
to Gatling User Group
May we can setup a skype group meeting, since I am based out of Bangalore, India. And I am evaluating Gatling from Jama UI automation perspective.

Barry Perez

Jan 24, 2017, 5:00:20 AM1/24/17
to Gatling User Group
Hi,

This thread was originally asking if any Gatling users are based in London, before it was hijacked!

If you are unable to get up and running using the tutorials or blog posts online then suggest contacting Gatling Corp who I'm sure would be able to assist (at a cost).

Ravi Edara

Jan 25, 2017, 12:04:51 AM1/25/17
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Barry.

chandra shekhar Turha

Feb 19, 2017, 11:37:24 PM2/19/17
to Gatling User Group
Hi,
  Has anyone perform Jama UI testing using gatling ?