Can the Gatling Recorder capture HTTP traffic between two web apps?

Luke Grantham

Dec 7, 2016, 11:50:59 AM12/7/16
to Gatling User Group
I have two machines each with a Tomcat instance hosting a different webapp. "App A" makes HTTP requests to "App B." I want to use the Gatling recorder to capture the HTTP traffic only from "App A" to "App B."

I am using the 2.2.2 Gatling recorder on a windows machine. I have tried changing the proxy settings of the Windows machine, and I have tried setting the proxy settings on the Tomcat, but nothing I do seems to work.

Is this possible with the Gatling recorder, or can the recorder only proxy HTTP from the browser?

Thank you