I need to integrate Gatling with jenkins

satya narayana

Jul 3, 2015, 6:00:56 AM7/3/15
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Hi all ,

I have a gatling set up in a node with all the scala code  lets say this node as A.  I have a Jenkins server say it as B.  Now i want to trigger gatling on the node B from A . All the reports from gatling should be shown in the jenkins . I am new to jenkins  , can any one help me on this .

Thank you

Gregory Melekh

Jul 13, 2015, 3:51:38 AM7/13/15
to gat...@googlegroups.com
jenkins should invoke gatling simulation .
I did it by dockerizing gatling 2.1.5 bundle.

you can write shell script ,that executes your simulation and command from jenkins to run it.