Observing test results over time

Radosław Twardy

Aug 31, 2016, 10:38:02 AM8/31/16
to Gatling User Group
I run tests every day (one a day) and I want compare tests between each other to observing performance loss. It is possible using gatling. I can write some script which will interpret simulation.log file and plot charts, but maybe gatling ensure this functionallity ?

Stéphane LANDELLE

Aug 31, 2016, 10:42:27 AM8/31/16
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Gatling is stateless.
You can use the Gatling Jenkins plugin that has basics trends, or FrontLine that has a database.

Stéphane Landelle
GatlingCorp CEO