Re: [Gatling List] localhost:8000 and localhost:8001 for recorder

Stéphane Landelle

Jul 27, 2013, 1:15:07 AM7/27/13
to gat...@googlegroups.com
A conflict with a plugin/malware in your Firefox maybe? Tried with a fresh one?

2013/7/26 <shawn...@gmail.com>
I was trying to use recorder.  When I set up the manual proxy using http:localhost:8000 and https:localhost:8001.  I am getting " The proxy server is refusing connections. Firefox is configured to use a proxy server that is refusing connections.".  I use no proxy normally.

I don't think this is related to recorder, but wondering if somebody saw this before?

Thx
Shawna

Maneesh Thakur

Apr 23, 2015, 7:48:49 AM4/23/15
to gat...@googlegroups.com
tried with a fresh one too....still the same..proxy message.
any ideas, what we are missing ?

thanks

2013/7/26 <shawn...@gmail.com>
I was trying to use recorder.  When I set up the manual proxy using http:localhost:8000 and https:localhost:8001.  I am getting " The proxy server is refusing connections. Firefox is configured to use a proxy server that is refusing connections.".  I use no proxy normally.

I think this is related to recorder, but wondering if somebody saw this before?

Stéphane LANDELLE

Apr 27, 2015, 5:16:58 AM4/27/15
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Are you sure you started the recorder (press Start button) before starting to browse?

Stéphane Landelle
Lead developer

Varun Jain

Dec 11, 2015, 4:50:41 AM12/11/15
to Gatling User Group
I am also getting the same issue on firefox, Please let me know how to configure it to avoid getting error  " The proxy server is refusing connections. Firefox is configured to use a proxy server that is refusing connections."