&amp and %3A%2F%2 issue

Kapil

Mar 14, 2018, 11:04:06 AM3/14/18
to Gatling User Group
Hi

I am correlating a value and managed to capture that successfully using regex as follows

.check(regex("""<a href="(.*?)">Already""").saveAs("currentPageSignIn"))

parameter currentPageSignIn  captured value as as follows

"cmc_citizen&amp;redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2"

but my actual URL contains this value as follows "cmc_citizen&redirect_uri=https://"

Please can some suggest how to get rid of amp; and %3A%2F%2" so regex can capture correct value required for this correlation ??

Thanks in advice for your help and suggestion on this subject ?

civilmon...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2018, 10:06:46 AM3/15/18
to Gatling User Group
Hi Gatling Expert

Please can you review my issue and please suggest some thing on this issue please ? I am blocked and unable to progress it further.

Kapil

Mar 24, 2018, 3:09:26 PM3/24/18
to Gatling User Group
no reply yet.

Really appreciate if someone can guide me here.

URL I am capturing via correlation contains &amp; but actual URL has got only & and this is the only difference I can found in my step failure.\\

is there any thing in gatling to capture only correct url or way to convert these &amp; to & on my correlated parameter

I am hoping to hear some suggestion from active member of this community ASAP

civilmon...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2018, 11:25:48 AM3/26/18
to Gatling User Group
Hi Stephane,

Could you advice on this please ? I would like to capture absolute URL path without &amp; etc in my correlated parameter for next page? hows that possible in gatling ?

Stéphane LANDELLE

Mar 26, 2018, 11:37:37 AM3/26/18
to gat...@googlegroups.com

Stéphane Landelle