Rest Service Scripts

dHARVESH MU

Apr 19, 2014, 9:43:14 AM4/19/14
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Can any one help me to create script for Rest Services

Ouray Viney

Apr 19, 2014, 12:17:40 PM4/19/14
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Here is an idea.  What have you tried so far?  IMHO, it is usually a good idea to share what you have done when asking a community of people for their time.

I would recommend triggering the rest services via an http debugging proxy (fiddler, Charles proxy).  Export the http request response flows to a HAR. Use the Gatling recorder to generate a Gatling simulation script by importing your HAR file (Gatling version >= 2.0).  This is just a start...

HTH

Ouray Viney

On Apr 19, 2014, at 9:43 AM, dHARVESH MU <dharv...@gmail.com> wrote:

Can any one help me to create script for Rest Services

dHARVESH سلام العشاق

Apr 19, 2014, 12:58:44 PM4/19/14
to gat...@googlegroups.com, ou...@viney.ca
Thanks Quray for your reply,
I just tried recording through gatlinh but i was not able to see the headers which was included.

dHARVESH

Nicolas Rémond

Apr 22, 2014, 11:37:35 AM4/22/14
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can you be more precise?

What did you do? what was the error? which version of Gatling?

cheers
Nicolas