Gatling with Jenkins

Rajat Singh

Sep 19, 2016, 2:39:20 AM9/19/16
to Gatling User Group
Hi folks,

I had downloaded the gatling plugin for the Jenkins but i am not able to configure the project in it

Someone can help me with steps how to configure the gatling with Jenkins

Thanks and regards
Rajat Singh

adrian...@hushmail.com

Sep 20, 2016, 5:31:11 AM9/20/16
to gat...@googlegroups.com
https://github.com/bbc/notes-on-perf-testing/blob/master/ch/jenkins.md

Stephane: Would you like me to submit a pull request wth detailed Jenkins documentation?

Rajat Singh

Sep 20, 2016, 11:37:42 AM9/20/16
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stephane,

Thank for the Replying back but i had gone through this documentation i was not getting where to add SBT script in jenkins i had installed jenkins in windows machine and i want to trigger the local simulation file of gatling on my system

On 9/19/2016 at 7:39 AM, "Rajat Singh" <rajatsing...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi folks,
>
>I had downloaded the gatling plugin for the Jenkins but i am not
>able to
>configure the project in it
>
>Someone can help me with steps how to configure the gatling with
>Jenkins
>

>Thanks and regards
>Rajat Singh

adrian...@hushmail.com

Sep 20, 2016, 11:58:35 AM9/20/16
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Rajat,

The instructions are for Unix based OS'.

If I was given a Windows development machine, I'd probably install Bash[1], use a Docker container or a Linux VM though a hypervisor.

But you could install SBT on Windows and run it through the console or use the SBT Jenkins plugin (not sure why I didn't use this plugin).

Aidy

[1] https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/commandline/wsl/about
>> >send an email to gatling+u...@googlegroups.com.
>>
>> --
>> gatling+u...@googlegroups.com.

Rajat Singh

Sep 20, 2016, 2:26:45 PM9/20/16
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adrian,
 Thank for your help i had installed Ubuntu in my system in order to do Gatling Integration with Jenkins and build the project but it took a lot of time in doing the build and i need to ask that whether i need to give the credentials also

Thanks and regards
Rajat Singh

>> --

Rajat Singh

Sep 20, 2016, 3:28:59 PM9/20/16
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adrian,

Thank for your help i was working fine with use of Documentation link shared by you
One suggestion From my side it would be better if you can make clear what is happening backside while using the tutorial

Thanks and regards