Gatling MQTT Protocol 1.1 released

Jean Vaucher

Dec 12, 2017, 1:08:18 PM12/12/17
to Gatling User Group

Hi,

I've just published a new version of the unofficial mqtt plugin for Gatling _gatling-mqtt-protocol_
This one is compliant with gatling v2.2.5 and scala 2.11.
In addition it supports the Paho mqtt client.

Release notes:

Best Regards

Stéphane LANDELLE

Dec 12, 2017, 2:03:12 PM12/12/17
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for sharing!

FYI, we're currently polishing an MQTT support for FrontLine.
Paho's performance is horrible: it's implemented on top of blocking IOs and spawn several threads per connection...
We ended up rolling our own MQTT client.

Regards,

Stéphane Landelle
GatlingCorp CEO

Jean Vaucher

Dec 12, 2017, 5:18:43 PM12/12/17
to Gatling User Group
Hi again,

Actually I released two versions:

One for gatling v2.2.5 and scala 2.11

And one for gatling v2.3.0 and scala 2.12

Best Regards