Gatling 2.2.1 upgrade - incompatible gatling-maven-plugin 2.2.0 and 2.2.0-M2

Lorenzo Urbini

May 23, 2016, 2:46:59 AM5/23/16
to Gatling User Group
Hi,
I'm trying to upgrade to the new Gatling 2.2.1 to benefit of the conditional checks but seems like the gatling-maven-plugin is not compatible when i try to run a simulation.

In particular with the version 2.2.0 of gatling-maven-plugin I get: Error: Could not find or load main class Files

and with the version 2.2.0-M2 of  gatling-maven-plugin I get:
at io.gatling.mojo.MainWithArgsInFile.runMain(MainWithArgsInFile.java:50)
at io.gatling.mojo.MainWithArgsInFile.main(MainWithArgsInFile.java:33)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: scala/reflect/internal/AnnotationInfos$ErroneousAnnotation$

Exactly the same setup works fine with both gatling and maven plugin in version 2.2.0-M2.

Could someone able to do so, push an upgrade of such plugin to enable us using the new gatling with maven?

Thanks, L.

Claudia Disotuar Barroso

May 27, 2016, 8:59:36 AM5/27/16
to Gatling User Group
Hi as you ..i need help with Gatling..i am trying to test CouchDB...Can you help?? I didnt could open yet...
Thank u!!
Claudia