Custom validator

Maksym Max

Jul 21, 2017, 6:34:49 AM7/21/17
to Gatling User Group
We are using Gatling as a stress test and in the same way as a API integration test framework and in this case we need to generate json requests and recieve json response, validate mapping and in the same way values. For now I just use standard checks with a Jsonpath and Gson classes for request building.
But may be there is some way to  build custom validator with a combination with some Json parser like Play, Boon or Jackson in order to validate response.
Maybe someone know the proper way how to deal with this?

Stéphane LANDELLE

Jul 22, 2017, 4:40:22 AM7/22/17
to gat...@googlegroups.com

Stéphane Landelle