Configuring client certificate to login

Giorgi

Aug 31, 2015, 8:54:46 AM8/31/15
to Gatling User Group
I'm trying to run a Recording PoC with Gatling for one of our applications.
To login to the application user has to submit a client certificate.
When I'm accessing the login web-page, GET request is successfully recorded, but when I'm submitting the certificate browser fails with error: "Secure Connection Failed"

Am I missing some piece of configuration here?

HTTPS Mode: Self-signed Certificate

gatling.conf
    ssl {
      trustStore {
        type = "JKS"      # Type of SSLContext's TrustManagers store
        file = "C:/work/gatling/certificate/truststore.jks"      # Location of SSLContext's TrustManagers store
        password = "pass"  # Password for SSLContext's TrustManagers store
        #algorithm = "" # Algorithm used by SSLContext's TrustManagers store
      }
      keyStore {
        type = "JKS"      # Type of SSLContext's KeyManagers store
        file = "C:/work/gatling/certificate/mykeystore.jks"      # Location of SSLContext's KeyManagers store
        password = "pass"  # Password for SSLContext's KeyManagers store
        #algorithm = "" # Algorithm used SSLContext's KeyManagers store
      }
    }

mykeystore.jks contains only one Alias