Gatling 2.1.5 is out

Stéphane LANDELLE

Apr 14, 2015, 9:42:29 AM4/14/15
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

The Gatling team is very proud to announce the availability of Gatling 2.1.5.

This release includes new versions of:
  • core Gatling
  • Highcharts reports
  • maven plugin
  • sbt plugin
Amongst others, please note the following fixes:
  • race condition in AsyncHttpClient causing excessive "Remotely closed" exceptions
  • gatling-maven-plugin compatibility with maven 3.3
  • digest auth
  • SSLSessionContext not collected fast enough
See here for full release note.

We also released Gatling Jenkins Plugin 1.1.1 that fix compatibility with recent Jenkins versions.

Users are strongly advised to upgrade.

Regards,

Stéphane Landelle
Lead developer

empty account

Apr 14, 2015, 11:12:52 AM4/14/15
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Stephane et al,

Thanks for all the creative effort you have put into this project, which is without doubt the most promising load-test tool in existence. Thanks also for the patience you have had for those like me who have had at various times asked the most stupidest of questions.

I wish you every success for future releases and I hope to see you soon training us at the BBC.

Many Thanks

Adrian Lewis

Stéphane LANDELLE

Apr 15, 2015, 11:04:27 AM4/15/15
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your kind words, Adrian!

Stéphane Landelle
Lead developer

Prakhar Srivastava

Apr 28, 2015, 10:39:02 AM4/28/15
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am facing errors while building my Gatling project in Jenkins:
1. Plugin used in project with version 2.1.5
<plugin>
<groupId>io.gatling</groupId>
<artifactId>gatling-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>${gatling-plugin.version}</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<phase>test</phase>
<goals>
<goal>execute</goal>
</goals>
<configuration>
<!-- Default values -->
<!--<configFolder>src/test/resources</configFolder-->
<dataFolder>src/test/resources/data</dataFolder>
<resultsFolder>target/gatling/results</resultsFolder>
<requestBodiesFolder>src/test/resources/request-bodies</requestBodiesFolder>
<simulationsFolder>src/test/scala</simulationsFolder>
</configuration>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>

2. I am using Jenkins 1.1.0 plugin which supports Gatling 2.

3. Error getting in Jenkins:
[INFO] --- gatling-maven-plugin:2.1.5:execute (default) @ flightsearch-api ---
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/typesafe/zinc/Setup
	at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2693)
	at java.lang.Class.privateGetMethodRecursive(Class.java:3040)
	at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Class.java:3010)
	at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1776)
	at io.gatling.mojo.MainWithArgsInFile.runMain(MainWithArgsInFile.java:43)
	at io.gatling.mojo.MainWithArgsInFile.main(MainWithArgsInFile.java:33)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.typesafe.zinc.Setup
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:360)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
	... 7 more

Please advice.

Thanks,
Prakhar Srivastava

Pierre DAL-PRA

Apr 28, 2015, 10:41:22 AM4/28/15
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Please do not flood threads.
You've created a thread with your question, you will get an answer there.

Cheers,

Pierre

Brian Bo

Apr 28, 2015, 1:07:03 PM4/28/15
to gat...@googlegroups.com
I want to show my appreciation for the team who develop and manage Gatling and always make it better. Also thanks for always answering my questions in a timely manner. Being a newbie in load testing definitely causes some trouble, yet your patience to answer the questions helps me a lot :)

Thanks,
Brian

Stéphane LANDELLE

May 4, 2015, 12:13:38 PM5/4/15