Stepwise Test in Gatling

Sphinx x

Apr 25, 2017, 12:32:57 PM4/25/17
to Gatling User Group

Hi,

I am very new to Gatling I am trying to find a way to create step wise load scenario on Gatling, e.g. 10 users at once and execute the api for 10 minutes then
10 new users at once and execute the api for another 10 minutes. Can somebody help in that. I have googled it but could not find an answer.

Thanks.

adam.a...@pearson.com

Apr 26, 2017, 8:58:28 AM4/26/17
to Gatling User Group

Sphinx x

Apr 28, 2017, 5:08:36 PM4/28/17
to Gatling User Group

Thanks for pointing me there, I checked the script, It would have been a delight if I knew what is happening in it or there was some explanation about the steps.

Sphinx x

Apr 29, 2017, 11:11:37 PM4/29/17
to Gatling User Group

I copy and paste the code and please see the attachment for my execution.

On Wednesday, 26 April 2017 08:58:28 UTC-4, adam.a...@pearson.com wrote:
step.png