Problem while running script through cmd, There is no simulation script. Please check that your scripts are in user-files/ simulations Press any key to continue . . .

Nagesh Chinkeri

Feb 10, 2015, 4:56:45 AM2/10/15
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am facing this problem, when executing gatling batch file using command prompt.

GATLING_HOME is set to "G:\gatling-charts-highcharts-bundle-2.1.4"
There is no simulation script. Please check that your scripts are in user-files/
simulations
Press any key to continue . . .

I have downloaded new Gatling copy gatling-charts-highcharts-bundle-2.1.4 from http://gatling.io/download/
And trying to run computerdatabase Simulation, getting error message.

Is there any way to run simulation other than using batch file through Command prompt?

Thanks

empty account

Feb 10, 2015, 2:59:40 PM2/10/15
to gat...@googlegroups.com
SBT is the de-facto Scala build tool.

There is an example sbt-gatling project here:

Stéphane LANDELLE

Feb 11, 2015, 4:38:32 AM2/11/15
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Can't reproduce, sorry.
Are you sure you deployed Gatling in a location where you have write permissions (and that your antivirus doesn't get in the way)?

Stéphane Landelle
Lead developer

Avinash Telkar

Jan 14, 2018, 4:26:19 AM1/14/18
to Gatling User Group
Hi,

Is there any solution for the below issue

GATLING_HOME is set to "C:\gatling-charts-highcharts-bundle-2.3.0"
JAVA = ""C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-9.0.1\bin\java.exe""
There is no simulation script. Please check that your scripts are in user-files/simulations
Press any key to continue . . .

I just downloaded the latest version of gatling and JDK. While executing through cmd prompt "gatling.bat", not able to see any simulations files.

Thanks,
Avinash T

Stéphane LANDELLE

Jan 14, 2018, 5:53:28 AM1/14/18
to gat...@googlegroups.com
From doc:

"Gatling requires JDK8, yet we recommend that you use an up-to-date version."

Gatling 3 will support Java 9.

Stéphane Landelle
GatlingCorp CEO