Number of scenarios per second

Omar Alkaakour

Jul 12, 2016, 10:20:58 AM7/12/16
to Gatling User Group
Hello!

I am using this method of injecting

setUp(scn.inject(
constantUsersPerSec(5) during(5 minutes),
constantUsersPerSec(10) during(5 minutes),
constantUsersPerSec(20) during(5 minutes),
constantUsersPerSec(30) during(5 minutes))

I want to know how much number of entire scenario per second, i want to know how to calculate it  from Gatling reports.

Thanks.
Best Regards.

Omar Alkaakour

Jul 25, 2016, 6:35:30 AM7/25/16
to Gatling User Group

Hello again!

Can someone help me!

My purpose is to know how much users can support my server before a percentage level of CPU  for example 80%, so I want to know how many users (max) per second i can inject.

what is the best way of injecting (simulation setup)

Thanks.
Best Regards.