Write data to postgres

r...@twiggle.com

Apr 26, 2017, 4:00:53 AM4/26/17
to Gatling User Group
Hi,

I'm running a simple load test and want to output the result per request (latency, response code, error messages, etc) to a postgres db.
Ideally I'd also like to write the actual response body, but that's another topic.

I looked around the documentation but found nothing about writing to jdbc.
I tried to configure gatling.data.writers and gatling.data.jdbc in the gatling.conf file but I get no feedback at all from the test about trying/failing to write to the jdbc.

I'm running my test using-
>>>mvn gatling:test

can you please point me to how to write test data to postgres?
thanks in advanced,
Ron