Joining scripts

Abby W

Jan 19, 2018, 11:36:29 AM1/19/18
to Gatling User Group
Hi,

Please, could someone help me?

I am a new user to Gatling and have a basic understanding of how to write a scenario, check outcomes and run a successful test.

I would like to be able to write a main master script that then runs several separate scenarios independently. How do I go about linking my scripts to this one main script?

For example:

The main script contains start up, then tells  script 1 to run, then script 2, then script  3 etc.

This is so I can write several user journeys separately on the same website, and not have one huge long script - I hope this makes sense and thanks for your help :-)