Re: [Gatling List] Maven archetype or SBT template outdated when running startRecorder

Message has been deleted

Stéphane LANDELLE

Jan 26, 2015, 7:43:36 AM1/26/15
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Yep, it's looking for recorder.conf so it can write in it.

Stéphane Landelle
Lead developer

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 12:58 PM, <do.not....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have an SBT configuration modelled on gatling-sbt, using gatling 2.1.3.

I’ve ran ‘sbt clean’. However, when I run ‘startRecorder’, I receive the message:

“Maven archetype or SBT template outdated: Please create a new one or check the migration guide on how to update it. Recorder preferences won't be saved until then.”

The recording works well. I looked at RecorderConfiguration.scala and the related code-block seems to parse a config file. I wondered if the code is looking in src/test/resources/ for a conf?

Many Thanks

Adrian

Adam Jorgensen

Nov 27, 2015, 4:35:52 AM11/27/15
to Gatling User Group
Out of interest, I just ran into this issue and was fairly confused until finding this topic. It would be great if this was in the documentation.

For the record, using sbt 0.13.9, scala 2.11.7 and gatlin 2.1.7

Stéphane LANDELLE

Nov 27, 2015, 5:28:15 AM11/27/15
to gat...@googlegroups.com

Stéphane Landelle