How to use Feeder to read a gzip file

Zhu Hui Wang

Sep 16, 2016, 11:54:11 AM9/16/16
to Gatling User Group
Hello,

I have a tsv file which contains json strings which is very large so I have created a gzip file for it in the format of test-file.tsv.gz.

What is the best way to use the Feeder to read this file?

I have tried
  val File = getClass.getResource("/data/test-file.tsv.gz").getFile
  val gzipFile: GZIPInputStream = new GZIPInputStream(new BufferedInputStream(new FileInputStream(File)))
  val tsvReader: BufferedReader = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(gzipFile))
  val Feeder = tsv(tsvReader.readLine, rawSplit = true).circular

But I am getting an exception saying could not location feeder file.

Thanks