\' single quote in page titles now appears with a slash in front after upgrading to Gantry 1.16

Darren

Jul 11, 2011, 7:38:38 PM7/11/11
to Gantry Framework for WordPress Users
I upgraded WordPress to 3.2 and upgraded to Gantry 1.16. After
upgrading I started seeing a slash in front of the apostrophe in my
site's page title like this: "Finley\'s Barber Shop", you can see it
here http://www.finleysformen.com/

Not knowing what caused it, i reinstalled my backed up version prior
to the upgrades, and then installed only the WP 3.2 upgrade. The page
title looked fine, then I upgraded Gantry to 1.16 and the slash
started appearing.

Does anyone know if this is a Gantry issue or a config setting that
need to change?

Jakub - RocketTheme

Jul 15, 2011, 5:47:49 PM7/15/11
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi Darren,

Are you overriding the title using Title gizmo or some kind of plugin ie. All In One SEO ?
Or it's a standard WP title ?

Thanks,
Jakub