Warning Error Loading component: com_rokgallery,

Rex

Nov 17, 2012, 4:14:41 PM11/17/12
to gantry-framework...@googlegroups.com
I installed Joomla 3.0.2 and Gantry 4+, in the admin section I get this error:

Warning
Error loading component: com_rokgallery,

I don't have RokGallery installed; Does Gantry 4+ require RokGallery be installed?

Thanks In Advance,
Rex

Grant Preston

Nov 17, 2012, 11:42:31 PM11/17/12
to gantry-framework...@googlegroups.com
As far as I know RokGallery has nothing to do with the Gantry framework. It is a Component by RoketTheme and is included in some of their templates but almost positive nothing to do with Gantry.

Gantry Framework Homepage: http://www.gantry-framework.org

Paulo Patino

Dec 5, 2012, 12:25:19 PM12/5/12
to gantry-framework...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I found a solution for this theme, you need to do 2 things, first - download rokgallery for joomla 1.5 to 2.5 and install it, later you need to reinstall roksproket, because the main problem is the administrator do not have com_rokgallery installed by default, then that why you get this error

cheers!!!