Fourth Ganeti Developers and Users Conference

Viktor Bachraty

May 6, 2016, 1:06:11 PM5/6/16
to ganeti
Dear Ganeti Community!

We have reached again this time of the year when we were wondering if we could continue in the tradition of organizing the annual GanetiCon. Even though internally at Google we are a much smaller team than previously, we would like to spend some time exchanging experience with our external users and contributors. This year we would like to organize the meetup at the premises of the Google office in Dublin. Please complete this form before May 22nd if you are interested in participating:

Best Regards,

The Ganeti Team

Viktor Bachraty

May 31, 2016, 4:27:11 PM5/31/16
to ganeti
Dear Ganeti Users/Developers!

I'm happy to announce that we will organize GanetiCon on Sept. 22-23 here in Dublin at the Google offices. This is the date that according to the poll will allow most of the potential attendees to join. Updates on www.ganeticon.org will follow soon, as well as a link to the registration form.

Thanks,
Viktor

Foysal Kayum

Jun 2, 2016, 2:34:02 AM6/2/16