Audiogame Jam

James Kyle

Aug 19, 2016, 10:51:09 AM8/19/16
to Games for Change

Hi everyone. I'm not sure if this is relevant to G4C but I'm running a game jam event to raise money for a UK based sight loss charity, the Royal National Institute of Blind People. It's a 10 day event starting on August 26th and running intil September 5th, with the requirement that any games made for the jam be playable without the need for sight.

Besides raising money for RNIB, I'm hoping to raise awareness of technology/accessibility issues faced by blind and partially sighted people, and hopefully encourage more developers to design more accessible games.

You can find out more at jams.gamejolt.io/agjam.
The event was also covered by Develop, a website covering games development - t.co/bZKigQrAFf

Audiogame Jam on RNIB Connect Radio - audioboom.com/boos/4910208-audio-game-jam