There's Now a Game That Helps Understand Machine Learning

Georgii Kurgan

Apr 9, 2018, 9:31:38 AM4/9/18
to Games for Change
Hello everyone,

My name is Georgii and I'm here today on behalf of Luden.io independent game studio. Our mission is to help a wide audience of gamers to understand complicated topics in a playful manner. Recently we have released our latest game, 'while True: learn()' on Steam's Early Access (see the game itself: http://store.steampowered.com/app/619150/while_True_learn/).

Our game is a tycoon, that introduces players to the exciting world of Machine Learning and visual programming. We believe that it can be a beginning of a beautiful friendship with the world of programming and modern technology for the gamers worldwide!

We're now looking for ways to tell the world about our game and hear out any kinds of feedbacks out there!

If you are a journalist/blogger/streamer, feel free to refer to me for a review code! If you are a teacher looking for a playful opportunity to show the wonders of machine learning for your students, please let me know as well, we can provide you with game codes for your academic matters!

If you want a code for some other needs that can help enlighten people about machine learning, please leave a comment too!

In any case, there always will be a free pre-alpha version of the game, you can find a button for signing up to it (along with some more basic info on the game) here: https://luden.io/wtl/

One more thing to stress out: at this stage, we're looking for ways to popularize complicated topic that is machine learning through our game. So I sincerely hope that this topic wouldn't come off as spam and I sincerely apologize if it does...

Have a great day out there and feel free to ask me anything in the comments!
3 (1).png
6.png
9.png
16.png