Searching for designer to collaborate on POWER BROKER game contest

Norman Cohen

Apr 5, 2016, 5:34:32 PM4/5/16
to Games for Change
Hello,

I am in search of a game designer who would want to collaborate with me on a contest to design a game based on the book THE POWER BROKER by Robert Caro - and win a $2000 grand prize.

I am a historical documentary film producer with 20+ years experience -- and I also started an ed tech company called NBC Learn, based on the NBC News archives and successfully delivered it to hundreds of schools.

I have never designed a game (though I play them a lot with my kids!)

Serious history/NYC lovers only! See the rules here: http://bit.ly/1S033WL

Norman Cohen

NORMAN COHEN

Brooklyn NY