Feedback on Faded a game about homelessness

Aaron Williams

Dec 1, 2016, 3:45:57 PM12/1/16
to Games for Change
Hello everyone,

I'm a third year Game Design and Art student at Winchester School of Art. I'm hoping to get some feedback for my latest prototype Faded.

You can play the game here: https://kompile.itch.io/faded

Faded is an early prototype which aims to highlight how homeless people can feel invisible. The feedback I receive on this prototype will help to inform the basis of my Final Major Project. My goal is to create a game which has a positive social impact and highlights some issues which many people may not think about.

If you can spare a few minutes I would love to hear any opinions you may have.

Thank you.

Mark Chen

Dec 6, 2016, 1:51:57 PM12/6/16
to Aaron Williams, Games for Change
Left you feedback on itch.

cheers!
mark

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/gamesforchange?hl=en

By opting into this Google Group, you are also opting into our bi-monthly newsletter which we will send to you via the e-mail address you are using for the Google Group.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Games for Change" group.

You see before you Mark Chen, PhD. Above his head appears a label that changes every time you look at it between "Indie Game Designer," "Professor of Games and Learning," and "Director, Pepperdine Gameful Design Lab."
Do you send him a tweet (@mcdanger), check out his website (markdangerchen.net), or respond to this email?
He looks at you expectantly with a smile.