Re: [G4C] Abridged summary of gamesforchange@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 3 topics

Carlos Eduardo Lara

Jul 28, 2017, 7:55:34 AM7/28/17
to gamesfo...@googlegroups.com
Hello !
I am coming to games for change conference in New York!
Who else is coming ?

I am from El Salvador and my first cell was born in NY !
I got a Masters in Computer Science and i am so ready for g4c!

Carlos Indigo Lara
MS Computer Science
Gamification Leader for Peace

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 10:23 AM, <gamesfo...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Drew Crecente <drew.c...@gmail.com>: Jul 18 12:49PM -0700

Since 2008 our nonprofit organization, Jennifer Ann's Group
<https://JenniferAnn.org>, has been producing serious video games designed
to help adolescents through our "Gaming Against Violence" ...more
Teresa Slobuski <teresa....@sjsu.edu>: Jul 18 11:35AM -0700

Hello All,

Sorry for cross posting, but this is urgent if we want to see games
preserved for future use and research. Please consider sending something
into Ian by the 27th if you have specific ...more
"Meghan (Games for Change)" <meg...@gamesforchange.org>: Jul 12 12:45PM -0400

Notifications just went out to all applicants. Apologies for the delay and
let us know if you have any other questions!

> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an ...more

Lorri Hopping

Jul 28, 2017, 1:47:13 PM7/28/17
to Games for Change
Hi Carlos, I'll be there at Games for Change, which I attend as often as I can. Very unique mix.

I make and wrote for educational games (analogue, digital, social, traditional, non-traditional) and social good games, especially involving journalism, immigration/migration, languages, and cultures + some other topics, too.

What's your focus? What are you working on?

Lorri (hoppingfun.com
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to gamesforchang...@googlegroups.com.