Looking for Instructor to teach Unity/C# Fall 2017

Garvey, Gregory P. Prof.

Jul 28, 2017, 1:47:13 PM7/28/17
to gamesfo...@googlegroups.com
The Program in Game Design & Developing at Quinnipiac University in Hamden, Connecticut is looking for an instructor to teach a second year course in game design using Unity/C# for the fall 2017 semester.

Majors in our program take an introductory course (GDD 200) in Game Development with Unity/C# in the spring semester of their freshman year. In fall semester of their sophomore year they take GDD 210 Game Lab I and continue in subsequent semesters with Game Lab II through Game Lab VI in the spring semester of their senior year. In the game labs students design their own original games first working individually on mini-games and then proceed to work in larger teams to create more complex games.

GDD 210 Section 02 is scheduled for Tuesdays evenings 6:30 to 9:10 pm. Classes begin 8/29 and run through exam week ending on 12/15.

If interested please contact Greg Garvey, Director of Game Design & Development: greg....@quinnipiac.edu

Gregory P. Garvey, Professor
Director, Game Design & Development
Department of Visual and Performing Arts
CAS 1-322 Mail Drop: CL-AC1
Quinnipiac University
275 Mount Carmel Avenue
Hamden, CT 06518

203-582-8389 Office
email: greg....@quinnipiac.edu

Garvey, Gregory P. Prof.

Aug 6, 2017, 1:13:14 PM8/6/17
to gamesfo...@googlegroups.com

The Program in Game Design & Development at Quinnipiac University in Hamden, Connecticut is looking for an instructor to teach a second year course in game design using Unity/C# for the fall 2017 semester.