G4C Festival pass prices go up next week!

Games for Change

Jun 7, 2016, 3:49:38 PM6/7/16
to gamesfo...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, June 13, Games for Change Festival pass prices go up for late registration. Save $50 by picking up your pass today!

Check out the full Festival schedule and start customizing your agenda with our new app, Sched. Stay tuned for an announcement on our networking events, which include one-on-one consultations and speed networking with industry experts!

Are you a student or indie game developer? We still have special deals just for you — register here!