CfP: Codes & Modes: ReFraming Reality, Virtuality & Non-Fiction Media

heidi boisvert

Nov 2, 2016, 11:16:14 AM11/2/16
to gamesfo...@googlegroups.com

Dear G4Cers:

Some colleagues & I are putting on a Symposium in March at CUNY entitled Codes & Modes: Reality, Virtuality & Non-Fiction Media. It is an attempt to foster a critical conversation around the long-term socio-cultural and neurobiological impacts of emerging media (VR, AR, MR, AI, machine learning, facial recognition, biomedia et al).

I would be grateful if folks on the list would share the attached CfP with media makers, theorists, creative technologists or activists you think might be interested. Proposals are due December 1st.

We are looking for papers, panel discussions, artworks, workshops or artist talks. In addition, we’ll be identifying a few keynote speakers to shape the thematic areas that unfold from the submissions. Suggestions would be most welcome.

Thank you kindly,

Heidi

--
Heidi J. Boisvert
917.536.2792

CfP_Codes&Modes_ReframingRealityVirtuality&Non-FictionMedia.pdf