etc press releases analog game studies, volume 1

drew davidson

Jun 22, 2016, 3:33:00 PM6/22/16
to Games for Change

ETC Press is excited to announce the release of “Analog Game Studies: Volume I,” by Aaron Trammell, Evan Torner, Emma Leigh Waldron, et al.

Analog Game Studies is a bi-monthy journal for the research and critique of analog games. We define analog games broadly and include work on tabletop and live-action role-playing games, board games, card games, pervasive games, game-like performances, carnival games, experimental games, and more. Analog Game Studies was founded to reserve a space for scholarship on analog games in the wider field of game studies.

For more information, and to purchase or download a copy, visit:

http://press.etc.cmu.edu/content/analog-game-studies-volume-i

http://press.etc.cmu.edu/

The ETC Press is an academic and open-source publishing imprint that distributes its work in print, electronic and digital form. Inviting readers to contribute to and create versions of each publication, ETC Press fosters a community of collaborative authorship and dialogue across media. ETC Press represents an experiment and an evolution in publishing, bridging virtual and physical media to redefine the future of publication.