any statistics on social Impact Games, yet?

Alexia Humaine

Oct 17, 2016, 9:38:21 AM10/17/16
to Games for Change
Hello Social Impact Games community!

I'm from Montreal, researcher on social impact games and a g4c attendee for the last 3 years. I also do Game Design Event with Social Impact and curate conferences on the subject in Montreal.

Radio-canada television - CBC is doing a TV show on the subject of Video games and Empathy
They Interviewed me and I also filmed for them a the last g4c.

The director wanted to know if there was any stats on social Impact games.
I know it doesn't exist in Canada or Quebec but maybe they are some or any types of numbers or any statistics in the US?

Thank you all kindly!

Alexia Bhéreur-Lagounaris