Game for Change to Address Civil Rights Inequality

Suzanne Ensmann

Sep 15, 2016, 8:33:46 AM9/15/16
to Games for Change
Hi all,
My name is Suzanne Ensmann and I'm a doctoral candidate working on developing a game-for-change to educate the nation on a critical human rights inequality issue. Specifically, the game would be designed to teach players about the Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC) treaty. The U.N. created this treaty in 1989 delineating basic human rights children should be afforded, like family, education, food, and freedom of expression. Over two decades later, all UN nations had ratified but two. Somalia ratified in 2014 leaving the U.S. the only country still outstanding. If I've peaked your interest, please read more...

Thanks so much for any feedback and all leads.
Warmly,
Suzanne Ensmann