More G4C Festival talks // Early-bird pricing ends tonight!

Games for Change

Apr 29, 2016, 12:38:09 PM4/29/16
to gamesfo...@googlegroups.com

Time is almost out! Early-bird rates on Festival passes expire tonight!

Your last chance to pick up early-bird passes to the Games for Change Festival (June 23-24) is tonight at 11:59 p.m. EST.

Here are just some of the speakers you will hear from at the Festival's three tracks: Games for Learning, Neurogaming & Health, and Civics & Social Issues.

Civics & Social Issues
This track highlights games’ ability to engage with concerns around social justice and responsible citizenship.

* William Adams
  Chairman, National Endowment for the Humanities

* Sean Vanaman
  Designer and writer, Firewatch

* Sam Barlow
  Developer, Her Story

Games for Learning
Hear from emerging leaders in game-based learning at our second annual Games for Learning Summit.

* Graeme Devine
   Chief game wizard, Magic Leap

* Deirdre Quarnstrom
   Director, Microsoft Education

* Porter Stowell
  Head of strategy and business development, IBM Serious Games

Neurogaming & Health
These sessions will explore the interactive experiences that aim to improve our brains and bodies.

* Mike Ambinder
  Experimental psychologist, Valve Corporation

* Robin Arnott
  Developer, SoundSelf

* Stanley Yang
  CEO, NeuroSky