Resus Days - A Simulated Medical Code Resuscitation Game

Rath Panyowat

Apr 25, 2018, 3:57:08 PM4/25/18
to Games for Change
Hi everyone,

I'm not sure there are medical game developers in this group or not. But you might be interested in my project :)

My name is Rath Panyowat. I'm a physician from Thailand currently study Health Informatics in Sweden. I developed this project alone without external funding.

The project began as my master's thesis project. It's a game for healthcare professionals to review and practice cardiovascular resuscitation followed the guideline from the AHA. The player will have a role as a team leader in the resuscitation team to resuscitate the patient in various conditions such as cardiac arrest, bradycardia, tachycardia, and simulated megacode, as in attached screenshots. The player have to use the knowledge from the real world clinical practice guideline to pass the game.

The game was published on iOS and Android app store. The first level is free, and the rest is $2.99. I really want to give it free to you all, but I didn't have a redeeming system currently. So, I would appreciate if you could try the game and I would love to hear your opinions about the game, but it's also fine if you don't have time for it.

For more information, the game homepage is: https://resusdays.com

I hope you like the game ^.^

Best regards,
Rath Panyowat