G4C Festival: Meet with experts at our networking sessions

Games for Change

Jun 9, 2016, 6:11:01 PM6/9/16
to gamesfo...@googlegroups.com

** Save time for networking events at the Games for Change Festival **

In between the fantastic lineup of speakers, panels, and workshops, attendees will have time to meet potential partners, funders, and friends at organized networking and breakout sessions throughout the day. More info on our very special opening night party coming soon!

Speed Networking
An opportunity to network with leaders in the game world and experts in social change. Meet someone new, after five minutes the gong rings, and you’re off to a new connection. Reservation will be required. RSVP info will be sent to registered attendees!

Meet the Industry Circle
Leaders from the 2016 G4C Industry Circle, including BrainPOP, Filament Games, Playmatics, and Schell Games, will be available for free 15-minute consultations. Appointments are first-come, first-served. Sign up on site at the Festival.

** Final days for regular-rate Festival passes! **

In a few days, Games for Change Festival pass prices go up for late registration. Save $50 by getting yours today here! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-2016-games-for-change-festival-tickets-23185067160