Entries for the Serious Games Showcase & Challenge Due Friday

Peter Smith

Sep 15, 2016, 8:33:46 AM9/15/16
to Games for Change
The Serious Games Showcase & Challenge is open for entries through September 16th. The Serious Games Showcase & Challenge is an amazing venue for recognition of excellence in the field of Serious Games development. The Challenge prides itself on helping foster creativity and innovation in Serious Games since 2006 as part of NTSA's I/ITSEC Conference held in Orlando, FL. I/ITSEC is the largest conference for the Modelling & Simulation community in the world. The conference will be held November 28 - December 1.

Finalists will be provided with a kiosk on the show floor to showcase their games and will be up for a number of awards including best serious game in various categories, audience choice, and student choice. The student choice award is particularly exciting. Through a partnership with Orange County Public Schools (OCPS), your game could potentially be played by thousands of Middle and High School Students.

Please check out our website at: www.sgschallenge.com for more information, or feel free to message me off list if you have any questions.

Peter Smith