Opening for Programmer at the UC Riverside Brain Game Center for Mental Fitness and Well-being

Aaron Seitz

Apr 5, 2017, 1:25:33 PM4/5/17
to Games for Change

The UC Riverside Brain Game Center (http://bgc.ucr.edu) is seeking a full-time programming lead to aid in the development of brain training games and interactive cognitive assessments. This position will include all aspects of the implementation of research-related games from design to maintenance and support. The UCR Brain Game Center’s mission is to research, test, and disseminate evidence-based, scientifically optimized brain fitness games that transfer benefits to real-life activities. The Brain Game Center is the only university-based research center focused on research of brain training games, and it has a track record of making tested procedures publically available so that people can try them out for themselves.

If you are interested feel free to contact Aaron Seitz (ase...@ucr.edu) and to apply go to:

https://irecruitportal.ucr.edu/irecruit/!Controller?action=jobs_webui.show_page&page=jobs_detail&requisition_id=201703206268&profile_id=&module=jobs

Richard Wilson

Apr 17, 2017, 5:01:22 PM4/17/17
to Games for Change
This is great as I am working on an algorithm and have made a few brain games for mental wellness recently.  Our software is tracking and measuring a persons wellbeing through gamification.