Is there any body in China who cares about GAMES FOR CHANGE?

Ze Zhang

Apr 23, 2018, 10:01:43 AM4/23/18
to Games for Change
I m a student in Shenzhen/Shanghai in China, and I m looking for the one who cares about serious game,gamification,meaningful game etc.
有在中国同样关心这类话题的小伙伴吗,我在深圳/上海

jonatho...@gmail.com

May 14, 2018, 2:46:38 PM5/14/18
to Games for Change
Although I'm not from China. I believe the closest you'll get is a company there called Netdragon. Netdragon has recently purchased edmodo here which is one of the largest educational management systems in the US. Netdragon is aiming to create educational video games down the line and maybe make a distribution system for them. I suggest trying to see if they are in your area.