Marketing survey for analog educational games

Aaron Vanek

Oct 28, 2015, 5:45:57 PM10/28/15
to Games for Change
Hello

I need your help, please.

I hope to survey 100 teachers/administrators in America about their use of analog (not video) games in the classroom.
This is for marketing purposes only as I consider developing a new educational game company.

I would like to know what teachers and school administrators want and need before I create.

The results are anonymous (unless you give me your email address), and won't be shared with any third party.

I am looking for:
K-12 teachers and staff (principals, asst. principals) in the United States only at this time.

Feel free to forward the link to any teachers you know.

Thank you!!!

Aaron

Winston Wolff

Oct 29, 2015, 9:41:03 AM10/29/15
to Aaron Vanek, Games for Change
Aaron—

I'd be interested in knowing teacher and administrator attitudes towards using analog games in the classrom. Will you post the results back to the list?

—Winston
> --
>
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/gamesforchange?hl=en
>
> By opting into this Google Group, you are also opting into our bi-monthly newsletter which we will send to you via the e-mail address you are using for the Google Group.
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Games for Change" group.

Aaron Vanek

Oct 29, 2015, 9:41:03 AM10/29/15
to Games for Change
Also: the survey takes less than five minutes, and I'll share some of the results with this board (not the emails, of course).

The purpose behind this survey is to determine if there's a market and need for educational analog games, and if I should create a company that addresses that need.

Thanks!

Aaron

Ru

Jun 7, 2016, 7:37:04 AM6/7/16
to Games for Change
Hi,

I'm interested in studying more about educational games..I want to do a survey to see the attitudes towards educational games(Analog).. Expected target audience is University Lecturers and students.. I want to find out a validated questionnaire on this. Can you  help me !!!

Thanks..
Ru

Aaron Vanek

Jun 7, 2016, 12:49:18 PM6/7/16
to Games for Change
Hi Ru

I don't have a validated questionnaire, but there are a few groups on Facebook dedicated to educational games:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/roleplaytheorystudygroup/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1765837860315473/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/898189403546549/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1575354016089161/

You will have to join all of them, but I am a member of each.

best

Aaron