Blogs about educational games and/or culture and/or public diplomacy?

Pattie Umali

May 4, 2016, 5:45:36 PM5/4/16
to Games for Change
Hi friends,

Is anyone aware of any popular blogs out there that discuss how games can impact public diplomacy and intercultural learning? I'm planning on starting one, but wanted to know if there's already something out there of which I'm not aware. If anyone would be interested in collaborating on said blog OR on a game that focuses on global education and/or intercultural learning, let me know!

Can't wait for G4C 2016!!

Best,
Pattie Umali

R. Adriel Vasquez

Jul 7, 2016, 12:52:36 PM7/7/16
to Games for Change
Hi Pattie. How's the blog coming along? I'd be interested in collaborating, or even just getting some insight from you and sharing notes; I've chosen "games for change", loosely, as the topic for my PhD, looking specifically at games and VR that induce empathy and sustainable behavior.