educational games

BSh...@almasd.net

Mar 14, 2018, 1:46:41 PM3/14/18
to Games for Change
What are some good educational games for 3rd grade?

BSh...@almasd.net

Mar 14, 2018, 1:46:41 PM3/14/18
to Games for Change
What is some great educational games for 3rd grade students?

Peter Shea

Mar 14, 2018, 3:09:33 PM3/14/18
to BSh...@almasd.net, Games for Change

Geometry Dash?

On Mar 14, 2018 1:46 PM, "bshe...@g.uafs" <BSh...@almasd.net> wrote:
What are some good educational games for 3rd grade?

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/gamesforchange?hl=en

By opting into this Google Group, you are also opting into our bi-monthly newsletter which we will send to you via the e-mail address you are using for the Google Group.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Games for Change" group.

Randy Kulman

Mar 14, 2018, 3:23:53 PM3/14/18
to BSh...@almasd.net, Games for Change

Hi all,

This is a listing of games  http://learningworksforkids.com/playbooks/?s=&thinking=all&academic=mathematics&learning=all&age-min=any&age-max=any&tab=all&sortby=&sort=desc   from our search engine. The list has math games. You can also get  reading and writing games.  Most of the games listed are popular games that practice academics, but are not designed as academic games.  So the kids actually like to play them!

You can find the search engine at learningworksforkids.com.  Please enjoy.

Best,

Randy

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 1:40 PM, bshe...@g.uafs <BSh...@almasd.net> wrote:
What are some good educational games for 3rd grade?

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/gamesforchange?hl=en

By opting into this Google Group, you are also opting into our bi-monthly newsletter which we will send to you via the e-mail address you are using for the Google Group.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Games for Change" group.

Randy Kulman, Ph.D.
President, LearningWorks for Kids
"Playing Smarter in a Digital World"
Office: 401-789-1553
           401-515-2006
Twitter @rkulman

Jay Japra

Mar 26, 2018, 9:59:44 AM3/26/18
to Games for Change
MazeFire has a few K-12 mazes covering basic math. These gamified quizzes are meant to be more engaging and promote reflective learning so that students are retaining and understanding information more than memorizing it. If you don't see any content that fits what you're teaching, you can contact c...@mazefire.com to discuss creating mazes better tailored to your classroom.

iCivics is another game covering government in a fun and easy way.

Jesse Clark

Apr 24, 2018, 9:42:07 AM4/24/18
to Games for Change
Our product is still in development; however, you can sign-up to be an early tester.

Georgii Kurgan

May 3, 2018, 9:58:37 AM5/3/18
to Games for Change
Hey there!

We're developing a game that helps understand Machine Learning in a form of a fun puzzle/tycoon. Might as well work for 3rd graders, it's really not the most hardcore game out there :)

If you want to know more, don't hesitate to approach me directly :)

jonatho...@gmail.com

May 3, 2018, 3:46:07 PM5/3/18
to Games for Change
The most popular K-8 educational game as far as I can tell is Prodigy. It's math focused and is used in several schools in my area. Great math practice.