Should GamesForChange.org be structured more like a research database?

jonatho...@gmail.com

May 14, 2018, 2:47:56 PM5/14/18
to Games for Change
This is an open discussion on the suggestion I have on a structure change for GamesForChange.org.

From what I've researched the past few months, GamesForChange.org is the biggest and most popular website for the subject of serious and educational video games. No other website nor organization comes close to the amount of information presented and linked on GamesForChange. There is almost too much information that GamesForChange offers that the website structure makes it inconvenient to thoroughly look through. The "Games" tab and "Resources" tab both follow the format pictured below.

To read through all the different resources or games requires a click on "Load More" constantly. If there were few resources or games on GamesForChange, then this wouldn't be an issue. But, for a website that has grown this much, it'll be easier for new researchers to be able to quickly sort through all the resources presented in less than three clicks. Any online library has a good system of sorting through resources quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend that GamesForChange change their current "Games" and "Resources" pages to reflect a system similar to research database or to make a new subdomain for those who want it like myself.

I'm open to hearing opinions on making a change like this.
Jonathon Rios