Register for the 2017 G4C Festival || Announcing our VR for Change Summit

Games for Change

Mar 1, 2017, 11:57:53 AM3/1/17
to gamesfo...@googlegroups.com
** Register now and save on all passes with the early-bird rate **
Registration is now open to attend the 14th annual Games for Change Festival (http://festival.gamesforchange.org) , July 31 – August 2 in New York City.

The G4C Festival is the largest convening for the gaming impact community and for exploring the positive power of digital games and virtual technology through conversations, interactive workshops, networking events and a marketplace showcasing new platforms.

This year, experience the VR for Change Summit on August 2 — a brand-new event to explore how virtual technologies can drive social change.

Passes are available for the Festival and the VR for Change Summit separately or purchase a PREMIUM pass to experience all three days.

** Announcing the VR for Change Summit **
The VR for Change Summit is a unique convening on how we can advance virtual technologies for social change. The Summit will bring together developers, storytellers and researchers to explore impact-minded VR, AR, and mixed reality projects. Through a day of interactive exhibits, conversation and keynotes, participants will meet the trailblazers of this new sector.

At past Festivals, we have featured virtual technology leaders including Magic Leap, Valve, Google, Microsoft, HTC, Fove, and MIT Media Lab. This year, there will be a full third day of the Festival dedicated to the potential of these cutting-edge new media across sectors — from journalism and social justice to healthcare and education.

Tickets for the VR for Change Summit (http://bit.ly/g4c17passes) can be purchased with Festival passes or separately. We are accepting submissions for talks, sessions and demos here (http://festival.gamesforchange.org/#submit) until March 15.

** Reminder: Festival submissions deadline is 2 weeks away **
We are accepting submissions for talks, sessions and demos until March 15. Send us your ideas or games here: http://festival.gamesforchange.org/#submit.