Deadline extended: G4C Festival submissions due March 24

Games for Change

Mar 9, 2017, 10:20:58 AM3/9/17
to gamesfo...@googlegroups.com

Have you been busy with GDC, DICE, and SXSW? Since it's a jam-packed time of year, we have extended the deadline for submissions to March 24.

We are still looking for new and exciting games for our G4C Awards, as well as forward-thinking speakers to present at our 14th annual G4C Festival (http://www.gamesforchange.org/festival/), July 31 to August 2. If you have any questions, please contact us at fest...@gamesforchange.org

Thanks to everyone who has sent in their submissions so far!

** Game Awards **
Each year, we celebrate the year's best social impact and learning games at our G4C Awards ceremony and feature an on-site arcade of the Awards finalists for Festival attendees to play. If you have launched or will launch a game between January 1, 2016 and March 31, 2017, then go for it!

Categories include: Most Significant Impact, Most Innovative, Best Game Play, Best Learning Game, and Game of the Year.

Deadline: March 24, 11:59 p.m. EST

** Session Ideas **
The 2017 Festival will focus on emerging areas in the impact games sector, each as a unique track of programming:
* Neurogaming & Health
* Civics & Social Impact
* Games for Learning
* VR for Change Summit

Have an idea for a talk that doesn’t fit in one of these tracks? Don’t worry — presentations, discussions, demos and challenging ideas outside of these topics are welcome, too!

Deadline: March 24, 11:59 p.m. EST

Games for Change

Mar 22, 2017, 11:14:52 AM3/22/17
to Games for Change
Hi everyone,

A reminder that game and talk submissions to the 2017 Games for Change Festival close in a few days on Friday, March 24 at 11:59 p.m. EST! Please let us know if you have any questions about submitting.