We’ve launched our first crowdfunding campaign for Epic Orphan, a game on nuclear risk

Games for Change

Oct 20, 2016, 1:50:30 PM10/20/16
to gamesfo...@googlegroups.com
Inline image 1

Games for Change is crowdfunding the creation of Epic Orphan, the game about nuclear risk that won the N Square Game Design Challenge

Our Kickstarter campaign to bring this important game for social change to the public is now live here: http://www.bit.ly/EpicOrphan.

Epic Orphan, an episodic adventure game, gives players the chance to join the fight against nuclear weapons and explore the globe as an agent tracking down “orphan sources”, or uncontrolled radioactive materials, to prevent nuclear weapons incidents. This is the first time we are crowdfunding one of our game design challenge winners, and we couldn’t be prouder of the game concept and our partners in taking on such an important and timely issue.

Share your thoughts and follow along with our progress with #EpicOrphan on Twitter and Facebook!