Jordi Savall et sa viole dans le WC

jonatha...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2007, 4:31:28 AM8/16/07
to Gamba talk
Un de nos membres de la liste nous a signalé ce fait divers.
One of our group members sent me this article this morning.

L'histoire de Maître Savall en transit vers le festival d'Edimbourg
The story of Jordi Savall's in flight grief on the way to Edinburgh

Ou la compagnie aérienne a exigé pendant la décollage et atterissage
Where the airline company insisted that during take-off and landing

Il met sa viole de Barak Norman de 1697
That he place his priceless Barak Norman from 1697

Dans les toilettes!
In the restroom!

Ici/here :

http://www.theherald.co.uk/news/news/display.var.1617840.0.0.php

marais

Aug 18, 2007, 10:47:19 AM8/18/07
to Gamba talk
On the page listed above
On peut poster des commentaires sur le site listé ci-dessus

I found the following
J'ai trouvé le commentaire suivant

Where this particular passenger compares Jordi's Barak Norman viol
Ou ce passager compare la viole de Barak Norman

aux clubs de golf!
to golf clubs!

Par ailleurs il apelle Jordi "un idiot(!)" aussi!
He also calls Jordi an idiot also!

Posted by: jim mctyre, edinburgh on 5:49pm Fri 17 Aug 07
I was on this flight and i am a keen golfer and have flew with
flyglobespan many times before and i am not allowd to take my golf
clubs on the aircraft,, so why the hell was he allowed to take his
instrument on the aircraft.

Flyglobespan need to look at there rules, you cant have one rule for
some and another for others, this also fails to say that this man
assulted the cabin crew member which was awful behaviour for an
elderly gentleman.

By flyglobespan agreeing to take this man on a return fligh they are
welcoming his disgusting behaviour in assulting a lady. Flyglobespan
need to take a good look at there rules!!

This article is pathetic, this man clearly is an idiot to assult a
member of flyglobespans staff over his instrument, disgusting
behaviour for an airline to accept, what next????

Fanchon

Aug 30, 2007, 4:28:56 AM8/30/07
to Gamba talk
There was also this much less aggressive comment ;-)
"Having read the headline, I thought it meant that he was sitting in
the toilet playing the thing while a long queue formed outside!"

Il y avait aussi ce commentaire, nettement moint agressif ;-)
"A la lecture du titre, j'ai cru qu'il était assis dans les toilettes,
en train de jouer du machin (!) pendant qu'une longue queue se formait
à l'extérieur !"

:-)))))