This wed @ 8pm

Antóin Óg Ó Cuinneagáin

Oct 3, 2011, 11:38:38 AM10/3/11
to galwa...@googlegroups.com
Shall we start LFS going on some machine

gerryk

Oct 3, 2011, 11:51:10 AM10/3/11
to galwa...@googlegroups.com
Kick off a git clone of the kernel tree today... should have it
downloaded sometime next week :)

2011/10/3 Antóin Óg Ó Cuinneagáin <anthony.c...@gmail.com>:

> Shall we start LFS going on some machine

Antóin Óg Ó Cuinneagáin

Oct 3, 2011, 11:52:28 AM10/3/11
to galwa...@googlegroups.com
we won't get around to compiling a kernel till next meeting i'd say.
First we have to compile the compiler :-)

Frantisek Apfelbeck

Oct 3, 2011, 11:55:10 AM10/3/11
to galwa...@googlegroups.com
So we have a Galway Linux group meeting this Wednesday in 091 labs from 8 pm, correct?

If that is so, I'm looking forward to see you all there, it has been a while!

Sincerely,

Frantisek

Oct 3, 2011, 12:00:15 PM10/3/11
to galwa...@googlegroups.com

Antóin Óg Ó Cuinneagáin

Oct 3, 2011, 12:00:47 PM10/3/11
to galwa...@googlegroups.com
make universe
make: *** Níl aon riail chun an sprioc `universe' a dhéanamh.  Stop.
acunni01@GAL2-112-mint ~/common/socratesv2/trunk $

Tomasz Gorol

Oct 3, 2011, 7:33:11 PM10/3/11
to galwa...@googlegroups.com
Hi All.

It is worthed to have a look at the Yocto Project. This project was created to ease a process of building an embeded linux images.